The Wrestling Dungeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John Cena.

4 posters

Go down

John Cena. Empty John Cena.

Post  cenamark21 Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:11 pm

I think John Cena is probably the best wrestler to ever lace up a pair of boots. He is the greatest WWE Champion of all time. Hogan was a bore all Austin did was punch. John Cena is it. He has big muscles and the entire WWE fears him.

cenamark21

Back to top Go down

John Cena. Empty Re: John Cena.

Post  VA Wood Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:14 pm

He is soo not the best. Kane beat him up twice. Zah ryder is tronger than him

Woo woo woo, you know it1

VA Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  cenamark21 Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:20 pm

Kane sneaked attacked him VA Wood. Maybe your not watching the same show as me. Zach Ryder is pathetic and weak. Cena has beaten everybody. He shamed CM Punk. He made Wade Barret go to Smackdown why because everybody is afraid of Cena. Only reason he's not getting a title shot at WM is because CM Punk is ducking him. Punk is a coward.

cenamark21

Back to top Go down

Post  VA Wood Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:25 pm

I watch EVERY Raw. Cena isn't even scary. Kane has a scary mask what does Cena have? Only his froty Loop shirts like the Rock said. And Cena cant get a chance to fight Punk. Brecause punk already beaten him. And anyway Rock is gonna beat him up at Wrestlemania.

CENA SUX!

VA Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  cenamark21 Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:32 pm

The Rock can't beat Cena on his best day. Why do you think he left to make movies. he knew Cena was better than him. That's why he left. The Rock doesn't even have Cena's muscles. Kane wears a stupid mask to hide that ugly face. John Cena has nothing to hide. Maybe if you would pay attention instead of running your mouth, you would see how great Cena is.

cenamark21

Back to top Go down

Post  VA Wood Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:38 pm

Look at your name Cena Mark. Youre just a mark. you think Cenas so great because WWe makes him win and always give him chances. He only has muscles cause he does Steroids. Rock's not afraid of Cena. did you see wrestlemania? rock gave him the Rockbottom! Cena only does good cause little kids like him. But if it wasnt for Trip[le H Vince was gonna fire him!

VA Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  cenamark21 Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:44 pm

How dare you!!!!! HHH was right. He is the second best wrestler of all time behind John Cena. Yes, the kids like him, but that's because of his motto "hustle loyalty and respect" Cena is an idol to millions. I try my best every day to live up to his standards. He got those muscles by working in the gym, not shooting steroids. That's for loosers like Hogan and Batista. And yes even Kane. Cena is my hero so what? At least I don't worship Kane like you do. Kane is mean and he beats up people for no reason. Cena will have his day. I promise you.

cenamark21

Back to top Go down

Post  VA Wood Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:51 pm

How come everybody always boos him. They even boo his dad
People like Kane's Dad. He was cool. so what if Kane is mean. He got burnt up. That would make me mean too. You live by a t-shirt? thats funny. There is a new t-shirt it says CENA Sux. live by that ne. Or how abut CM Punk. It says BEST in the World. If Cena is the best how come his shirt doesnt say so. Plus who got the belt? Not Cena. everytime he gets it he loses. CM Punk always wins. Kane is gonna get Cena just you watch...

VA Wood

Back to top Go down

John Cena. Empty naw son

Post  It's True Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:08 pm

Cena is such an r-tard. He is a wold wannabe.

It's True

Back to top Go down

Post  Real Wrestling Fan Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:47 pm

This might be the dumbest wrestling thread in the history of the internet, which is really saying something.

Cena? Really?

Kane? Sucks worse than Cena.

You guys are morons.

There hasn't been a WWF/E Champion worthy of holding that belt since the Iron Sheik made Bob Baklund humble.

Sheesh. How did I even find this cess pool?

Real Wrestling Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  It's True Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:09 pm

Real Wrestling Fan wrote:This might be the dumbest wrestling thread in the history of the internet, which is really saying something.

Cena? Really?

Kane? Sucks worse than Cena.

You guys are morons.

There hasn't been a WWF/E Champion worthy of holding that belt since the Iron Sheik made Bob Baklund humble.

Sheesh. How did I even find this cess pool?

Because your an r-tard.

It's True

Back to top Go down

Post  VA Wood Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:19 pm

Iron Shiek? The old drunk guy from Howard Stern?

He got beat by stupid Hulk Hogan! LOL

(Points finger at Real Wrestling Fan and laughs)

Kane would chokeslam Iron Sheik to Hell!

VA Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  cenamark21 Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:08 am

I don't even know who Bob Backlund is. He must not be that good. Because I've never heard of him and I'm a wrestling expert. I have been watching since 1999.

cenamark21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum